May 12, 2013
Windows kernel (is) (, compared to Linux kernel)
Especially when running complex workloads that push network/disk/CPU scheduling
2. It seems that Microsoft have ost innovation
3. New algorithm implementation
4. Microsoft never tested I/O schedulers, process schedulers, filesystem optimization, TCP/IP stack tweaks, wireless network
(5. Linux community does it better)
6. Windows is slower in High Performance Computing (obviously)
7. (lmao) WIndows Vista slows down netnwork while playing audio!
8. NTFS is fragmented.